The unincorporated areas of Pinetop-Lakeside, Show Low, Linden, Pinedale, Claysprings, Overgaard, Heber, Snowflake and White Mountain Lake areas are provided law enforcement services by the Navajo County Sheriff’s Office.
• Dec. 18 — Deputies in the 1900 block of Aspen Circle in Overgaard arrested Aaron B. Gutierrez, 21, of Heber, charged with domestic violence-related assault and domestic violence-related disorderly conduct. Gutierrez was booked into the Navajo County jail.
• Dec. 19 — Deputies arrested Rodolfo M. Vega III, 25, of Overgaard, on a Snowflake Justice Court warrant for disobeying a lawful court order in connection with a dog at large violation/charge.
Area 4, 5 & 6
• Dec. 18 — Deputies in the 1500 block of Bourdon Ranch Road cited and released Regina V. Bazan, 45, of White Mountain Lake, charged with domestic violence-related criminal damage.
• Dec. 19 — Deputies in the 2700 block of Hansen Lane in Lakeside arrested Naomi R. Pease, 42, of Lakeside, on a Navajo County Superior Court warrant for driving with drugs in body while a minor was present. She was booked into the Navajo County Jail.
• Dec. 20 — A deputy on the Concho Highway cited and released Shawn Shearer, 29, of Snowflake, arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license.
• Dec. 21 — A deputy on State Route 260 at John L. Fish Lane in Lakeside arrested Jean-Luc Larzelere, 24, of Whiteriver, on a Pinetop Lakeside Justice Court warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of underage drinking. He was booked into the Navajo County Jail.
— A deputy arrested Sherwin Kanteena, 36, of Whiteriver, on a Pinetop Lakeside Justice Court warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of shoplifting. Kanteena was booked into the Navajo County Jail.
• Dec. 22 — A deputy arrested Julian C. Garcia, 29, of Pinetop, on a Navajo County Superior Court felony warrant for failure to appear on original charges of two counts of forgery and possession of dangerous drugs. He was booked into the Navajo County Jail.
— A deputy on a traffic stop on east Center Street in Taylor arrested John P. Damper, 26, of Snowflake, on a Snowflake Justice Court warrant for disobeying a lawful court order on an original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dec. 23 – A deputy on a traffic stop on U.S. 60 at Summit Trail in Show Low cited and released Scott Snow, 30, of Carrizo, charged with driving with a suspended license.
— A deputy arrested Tom L. Attakai, 56, of Show Low, on two warrants out of the Pinetop Lakeside Justice Court for failure to comply with a court order on original charge of DUI.
• Dec. 24– A deputy on SR 260 and Woodland Road in Lakeside arrested Brandon R. Woody, 27, of Whiteriver, charged with DUI to the slightest degree, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The NCSO asks anyone with information that might help them keep communities safe to contact a supervisor or deputy at 928-536-7327, 928-532-6060, 928-535-7111, 928-524-4050, or 928-289-6850. Information can also be provided confidentially to WeTip at 1-800-782-7463.